I’m doing a live chat and interview with PodioRacket‘s Rhonda Carpenter on Monday 31st August at 2:30 pm PST / 5:30pm EST / 10:30pm UK (BST) and there will be prizes: Name a character – we’ll be taking suggestions for names of some of the new characters introduced in the last week or so of […]
Articles from August 2009
- Erica works on changing the tunnel.
- Razer seeks a way out of New York.
- Disturbing news rocks the Traigh.
The second and third of the spin-off stories to feature at Some Other Scotland are both set in the past.
The events in “Mist” take place in 1919 on a secluded beach in the North of Scotland.
The second short tale, “Shelter” is set in 1940 and has a close link to Episode 15 of ‘SOS’.
- Razer reacts to the damage he has done.
- Erica reaches the Traigh.
- Malcolm recognises unwelcome faces.
- Harald searches for Charles.
- Inside the Traigh.