New short stories set in the world of ‘Some Other Scotland’:
‘Waxing On’, is set in 1745 during Charles’ march towards London.
‘Near Missing’ provides some background to Calum Hayston‘s character. It is set over a number of years, but ties in directly with episode 20.
- Charles finds music and a lift.
- Razer picks a side.
- Erica and Tania find a clue to Sengar’s whereabouts.
- Harald moves in closer to Charles.
- Razer deals with a sinking feeling.
- Charles starts to hatch a plan.
- Erica and Tania assess the Merk damage.
- Sykes’ suspicions are confirmed.
- Tania and Erica visit the Merk.
- Calum notices a disturbing pattern.
- Sykes is alerted to more symbols.
- Harald finds what he’s searching for.
- A haggis supper leads to trouble.