Scotland, 2000 BC – Three men and a polar bear meet in a cave to change the world, but can they overcome their personal agendas and preconceptions of each other for the greater good? One petty squabble triggers a chain of events that will build over the following four thousand years, culminating in the story that takes place within “Some Other Scotland”.
- Razer meets his kidnappers.
- A bid for freedom ends in disaster.
- Erica works on changing the tunnel.
- Razer seeks a way out of New York.
- Disturbing news rocks the Traigh.
The second and third of the spin-off stories to feature at Some Other Scotland are both set in the past.
The events in “Mist” take place in 1919 on a secluded beach in the North of Scotland.
The second short tale, “Shelter” is set in 1940 and has a close link to Episode 15 of ‘SOS’.
- Razer reacts to the damage he has done.
- Erica reaches the Traigh.
- Malcolm recognises unwelcome faces.
- Harald searches for Charles.
- Inside the Traigh.
- Razer chooses his hideaway.
- Malcolm receives an unwanted visitor.
- Razer settles in the USA.
- The destructive force of the ‘torch’ is demonstrated fully.