- Charles finds music and a lift.
- Razer picks a side.
- Erica and Tania find a clue to Sengar’s whereabouts.
- Harald moves in closer to Charles.
- Razer deals with a sinking feeling.
- Charles starts to hatch a plan.
- Erica and Tania assess the Merk damage.
- Sykes’ suspicions are confirmed.
- Tania and Erica visit the Merk.
- Calum notices a disturbing pattern.
- Sykes is alerted to more symbols.
- Harald finds what he’s searching for.
- A haggis supper leads to trouble.
The second and third of the spin-off stories to feature at Some Other Scotland are both set in the past.
The events in “Mist” take place in 1919 on a secluded beach in the North of Scotland.
The second short tale, “Shelter” is set in 1940 and has a close link to Episode 15 of ‘SOS’.
- Razer reacts to the damage he has done.
- Erica reaches the Traigh.
- Malcolm recognises unwelcome faces.
- Harald searches for Charles.
- Inside the Traigh.