New short stories set in the world of ‘Some Other Scotland’:
‘Waxing On’, is set in 1745 during Charles’ march towards London.
‘Near Missing’ provides some background to Calum Hayston‘s character. It is set over a number of years, but ties in directly with episode 20.
- Calum researches the list of unmarked graves.
- Sykes follows the new lead.
- Calum discovers unexpected links in his list.
- Tania and Erica visit the Merk.
- Calum notices a disturbing pattern.
- Sykes is alerted to more symbols.
- Harald finds what he’s searching for.
- A haggis supper leads to trouble.
- Tania and Erica work on a plan.
- Sykes and Hayston visit Charles and make another link.
- Razer causes a little more than a shaving cut.
- Harald has a mid-air collision.
- The hunt for Charles begins.
- Sykes questions Charles.
- The secret beneath Skara Brae is revealed.
- Charles is abducted.
- The Sleeper, Charles, flees the scene.
- Sykes learns more about the hidden cameras.
- Something unexpected happens at Skara Brae.
- Sykes learns that deaths at the Scottish Parliament may be linked to the Palace mystery.
- Erica’s team discover some unexpected features of the buried wall.
- The Sleeper finally escapes and his identity becomes clear.